This tiny crepe stop on the slope from downtown up to Capitol Hill is the province of Aissa Diouf, the Niger-born owner and chef who crisps crepes both savory and sweet and serves them with Seattle’s biggest smile. Don’t miss her dulce de leche crepe, filled with cinnamon and the caramel that results from heating sweetened condensed milk, then crowned with cream. Divine.
800 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Winter Hours:
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16