This tiny crepe stop on the slope from downtown up to Capitol Hill is the province of Aissa Diouf, the Niger-born owner and chef who crisps crepes both savory and sweet and serves them with Seattle’s biggest smile. Don’t miss her dulce de leche crepe, filled with cinnamon and the caramel that results from heating sweetened condensed milk, then crowned with cream. Divine.
800 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Winter Hours:
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014