This tiny crepe stop on the slope from downtown up to Capitol Hill is the province of Aissa Diouf, the Niger-born owner and chef who crisps crepes both savory and sweet and serves them with Seattle’s biggest smile. Don’t miss her dulce de leche crepe, filled with cinnamon and the caramel that results from heating sweetened condensed milk, then crowned with cream. Divine.
800 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Winter Hours:
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo