This tiny crepe stop on the slope from downtown up to Capitol Hill is the province of Aissa Diouf, the Niger-born owner and chef who crisps crepes both savory and sweet and serves them with Seattle’s biggest smile. Don’t miss her dulce de leche crepe, filled with cinnamon and the caramel that results from heating sweetened condensed milk, then crowned with cream. Divine.
1361 E Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98122
- Tues–Fri 11am–8
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor