This tiny crepe stop on the slope from downtown up to Capitol Hill is the province of Aissa Diouf, the Niger-born owner and chef who crisps crepes both savory and sweet and serves them with Seattle’s biggest smile. Don’t miss her dulce de leche crepe, filled with cinnamon and the caramel that results from heating sweetened condensed milk, then crowned with cream. Divine.
800 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Winter Hours:
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion