This tiny crepe stop on the slope from downtown up to Capitol Hill is the province of Aissa Diouf, the Niger-born owner and chef who crisps crepes both savory and sweet and serves them with Seattle’s biggest smile. Don’t miss her dulce de leche crepe, filled with cinnamon and the caramel that results from heating sweetened condensed milk, then crowned with cream. Divine.
800 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Winter Hours:
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots