This tiny crepe stop on the slope from downtown up to Capitol Hill is the province of Aissa Diouf, the Niger-born owner and chef who crisps crepes both savory and sweet and serves them with Seattle’s biggest smile. Don’t miss her dulce de leche crepe, filled with cinnamon and the caramel that results from heating sweetened condensed milk, then crowned with cream. Divine.
800 Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Winter Hours:
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)