The Phinney Ridge sibling to the Hanger Cafe has the same relaxed vibe and the same crepe emphasis. Try the sausage, caramelized onion, avocado, sauteed mushroom, cheddar, spinach, and egg crepe, topped with creme fraiche and poblano sauce.
500 Northwest 65th St
Seattle, WA 98117
Thu & Fri 7:30–3 & 5–9
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle