The Phinney Ridge sibling to the Hanger Cafe has the same relaxed vibe and the same crepe emphasis. Try the sausage, caramelized onion, avocado, sauteed mushroom, cheddar, spinach, and egg crepe, topped with creme fraiche and poblano sauce.
500 Northwest 65th St
Seattle, WA 98117
- (206) 783-4073
- Mon–Wed 7:30–3
Thu & Fri 7:30–3 & 5–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014