The Phinney Ridge sibling to the Hanger Cafe has the same relaxed vibe and the same crepe emphasis. Try the sausage, caramelized onion, avocado, sauteed mushroom, cheddar, spinach, and egg crepe, topped with creme fraiche and poblano sauce.
500 Northwest 65th St
Seattle, WA 98117
- (206) 783-4073
- Mon–Wed 7:30–3
Thu & Fri 7:30–3 & 5–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips