A simply terrific gastro-pub, located in the wood-raftered and brick-walled heart of Pike/Pine, and packed to those rafters from 5pm through to close, every night of the week. The food is leagues more sophisticated than you might expect from a beer hall—when’s the last time you had brandade or steak tartare in a pub?—and gets better the higher up the pretension chain you go. (In other words, skip the burger, get the radicchio pork belly salad.) The beer list is long and inspired, and the space is slick, soaring to two levels, lined with windows, staffed by the Village People, and filled with that ineffable who-knows-what that draws a crowd and declares it a party.
1001 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Thu 3pm–1am; Fri & Sat 3pm–2am; Sun 5pm–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- An Eater’s Guide to the Malls
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Behind the Scenes: Seattle Designer Reina Acab of Le Notre
- Morning Fizz: Two Deputy Mayors
- Morning Fizz: Future Salaries