Quinn's is a simply terrific gastro-pub, located in the wood-raftered and brick-walled heart of Pike/Pine, and packed to those rafters from 3pm through to close, every night of the week. The food is leagues more sophisticated than you might expect from a beer hall—when’s the last time you had seared foie gras or steak tartare in a pub?—and gets better the higher up the pretension chain you go. (In other words, skip the burger, get something like a radicchio pork belly salad.) The beer list is long and inspired, and the space is slick, soaring to two levels, lined with windows, staffed by the Village People, and filled with that ineffable who-knows-what that draws a crowd and declares it a party.
Keyword: Quinn, Quinn's, quinns
1001 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Thu 3pm–1am; Fri & Sat 3pm–2am; Sun 5pm–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014