A regal spread of formal afternoon tea served with English bone china teacups and a whole lotta chintz. Choose breakfast, lunch, or all-day high tea (our favorite, and one of the best in town).
2912 NE 55th St
Seattle, WA 98105
- Wed–Fri 9–6
Sat & Sun 9–6
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo