A regal spread of formal afternoon tea served with English bone china teacups and a whole lotta chintz. Choose breakfast, lunch, or all-day high tea (our favorite, and one of the best in town).
2912 NE 55th St
Seattle, WA 98105
- Wed–Fri 9–6
Sat & Sun 9–6
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)