A regal spread of formal afternoon tea served with English bone china teacups and a whole lotta chintz. Choose breakfast, lunch, or all-day high tea (our favorite, and one of the best in town).
2912 NE 55th St
Seattle, WA 98105
- Wed–Fri 9–6
Sat & Sun 9–6
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014