A regal spread of formal afternoon tea served with English bone china teacups and a whole lotta chintz. Choose breakfast, lunch, or all-day high tea (our favorite, and one of the best in town).
2912 NE 55th St
Seattle, WA 98105
- Wed–Fri 9–6
Sat & Sun 9–6
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen