Where to come in Madrona with a gaggle of kids (there’s at least one at every table) and puffy golden-crusted pizza pies with tangy sauce and exactly no culinary pretensions. Well, unless you count the divine Full Tilt ice cream for dessert. An enclosed play area for kids makes parents very, very happy.
1430 34th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sun–Thu 11–9
Fri & Sat 11–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale