A breakfast institution begun at the north end of the University Bridge (and now in three locations), the vast menu pays particular attention to pan-fried breakfast foods and the fresh fruits, nuts, and syrups that enhance them. Order anything off the pancake or French toast list, then embellish to your heart’s content.
391 Terry Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Daily 7:30–2:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)