A breakfast institution begun at the north end of the University Bridge (and now in three locations), the vast menu pays particular attention to pan-fried breakfast foods and the fresh fruits, nuts, and syrups that enhance them. Order anything off the pancake or French toast list, then embellish to your heart’s content.
391 Terry Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Daily 7:30–2:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Cantina Cuisine: Authentic Mexican Food on Capitol Hill