Enter the most nondescript office park in Redmond and you’ll find yourself in the eye of Lisa Dupar’s culinary storm. Our region’s biggest-name caterer—just ask Martha Stewart and Bill Clinton, two she’s fed—runs her burgeoning empire from this enormo industrial kitchen, which buzzes behind glass like a Humans Can Cook! exhibit at the zoo. The restaurant itself is a sprawling expanse of unupholstered surfaces and vinyl-covered tables—just right for the flocks of Redmond families who love the place—with a jazzy verve and a menu of innovative crowd-pleasers that made Dupar famous to begin with. The unbridled zest of such dishes as fire-grilled flatbread topped with tequila rock shrimp, roasted garlic, jalapeños, and cilantro oil; or a smoked salmon benedict on toasted scallion cheddar biscuits, poached eggs, and hollandaise testifies to the truth too few chefs really get: Only flavor matters. All this, plus warm service and a quick-serve takeout coffee bar with nummy pastries.
18005 NE 68th St
Redmond, WA 98052
- Mon 11–2; Tue–Fri 11–10 ; Sat 9–10; Sun 9–2; 7–11 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City