Born Txori, the hottest little slot in Belltown got its new name when the original owners sold the place to adoring patrons. It retains its Euro elan and backstreet appeal—love the sly brick-lined alley—but the old Basque authenticity feels watered-down now by its happy hour identity, complete with sliders (albeit with braised pork and chimichurri) and undermarinated meats.
2207 Second Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Daily 4–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21