Born Txori, the hottest little slot in Belltown got its new name when the original owners sold the place to adoring patrons. It retains its Euro elan and backstreet appeal—love the sly brick-lined alley—but the old Basque authenticity feels watered-down now by its happy hour identity, complete with sliders (albeit with braised pork and chimichurri) and undermarinated meats.
2207 Second Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Daily 4–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)