Boasts an array of daily-changing handheld pies, both savory (chicken potpies or mac-and-cheese-with-peas) and sweet, with seriously terrific crust. Discounted pie happy hour from 2 to 3pm every day.
3515 Fremont Ave. N., Suite B
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 10–8
Fri & Sat 10–9, Window open 9–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)