Boasts an array of daily-changing handheld pies, both savory (chicken potpies or mac-and-cheese-with-peas) and sweet, with seriously terrific crust. Discounted pie happy hour from 2 to 3pm every day.
3515 Fremont Ave. N., Suite B
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 10–8
Fri & Sat 10–9, Window open 9–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots