Boasts an array of daily-changing handheld pies, both savory (chicken potpies or mac-and-cheese-with-peas) and sweet, with seriously terrific crust. Discounted pie happy hour from 2 to 3pm every day.
3515 Fremont Ave. N., Suite B
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 10–8
Fri & Sat 10–9, Window open 9–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Cantina Cuisine: Authentic Mexican Food on Capitol Hill