Boasts an array of daily-changing handheld pies, both savory (chicken potpies or mac-and-cheese-with-peas) and sweet, with seriously terrific crust. Discounted pie happy hour from 2 to 3pm every day.
3515 Fremont Ave. N., Suite B
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 10–8
Fri & Sat 10–9, Window open 9–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer