Boasts an array of daily-changing handheld pies, both savory (chicken potpies or mac-and-cheese-with-peas) and sweet, with seriously terrific crust. Discounted pie happy hour from 2 to 3pm every day.
3515 Fremont Ave. N., Suite B
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 10–8
Fri & Sat 10–9, Window open 9–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014