The menu is expansive and broken down into multiple courses, none of which outweigh the impressive assortment of pasta dishes. Points go to Panevino for the simply charming interior, especially the sweeping doors that open up to the bustle of Broadway.
416 Broadway E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 3–11
Fri & Sat 3–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."