The menu is expansive and broken down into multiple courses, none of which outweigh the impressive assortment of pasta dishes. Points go to Panevino for the simply charming interior, especially the sweeping doors that open up to the bustle of Broadway.
416 Broadway E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 3–11
Fri & Sat 3–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale