The menu is expansive and broken down into multiple courses, none of which outweigh the impressive assortment of pasta dishes. Points go to Panevino for the simply charming interior, especially the sweeping doors that open up to the bustle of Broadway.
416 Broadway E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 3–11
Fri & Sat 3–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die