The menu is expansive and broken down into multiple courses, none of which outweigh the impressive assortment of pasta dishes. Points go to Panevino for the simply charming interior, especially the sweeping doors that open up to the bustle of Broadway.
416 Broadway E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 3–11
Fri & Sat 3–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014