The menu is expansive and broken down into multiple courses, none of which outweigh the impressive assortment of pasta dishes. Points go to Panevino for the simply charming interior, especially the sweeping doors that open up to the bustle of Broadway.
416 Broadway E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 3–11
Fri & Sat 3–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo