The go-to in this town since 1979 for delivery pizza, now in neighborhoods from Kirkland to West Seattle, Shoreline to Capitol Hill. Crusts are bready and serviceable, and best as platforms for some inspired combos. Classicists like the AGOG (roasted garlic, kalamata olives, tomatoes and goat cheese, along with mushrooms, mozzarella and fontina) but gourmands like to try seasonal specials, like autumn’s inimitable Gorgonzola-pear pizza. These folks employ such a sophisticated call-in system they greet you by name before you’ve even given it to them.
426 Broadway Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 11am–11pm
Fri & Sat 11am–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- This Week In Restaurant News: Big Names, Big News
- Pedestrian Chronicles: Building Bell Street Park
- Best Places to Work in Seattle 2013: The List
- Kurt Timmermeister Is Opening a Shop on Capitol Hill