The go-to in this town since 1979 for delivery pizza, now in neighborhoods from Kirkland to West Seattle, Shoreline to Capitol Hill. Crusts are bready and serviceable, and best as platforms for some inspired combos. Classicists like the AGOG (roasted garlic, kalamata olives, tomatoes and goat cheese, along with mushrooms, mozzarella and fontina) but gourmands like to try seasonal specials, like autumn’s inimitable Gorgonzola-pear pizza. These folks employ such a sophisticated call-in system they greet you by name before you’ve even given it to them.
426 Broadway Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 11am–11pm
Fri & Sat 11am–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"