The go-to in this town since 1979 for delivery pizza, now in neighborhoods from Kirkland to West Seattle, Shoreline to Capitol Hill. Crusts are bready and serviceable, and best as platforms for some inspired combos. Classicists like the AGOG (roasted garlic, kalamata olives, tomatoes and goat cheese, along with mushrooms, mozzarella and fontina) but gourmands like to try seasonal specials, like autumn’s inimitable Gorgonzola-pear pizza. These folks employ such a sophisticated call-in system they greet you by name before you’ve even given it to them.
426 Broadway Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 11am–11pm
Fri & Sat 11am–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)