The kitchen at the Capitol Hill branch of the Other Coast Cafe stays open until midnight daily—and the sandwiches (chin-drippy, plump) make for a tasty barhop refuel. Especially of note is the Rajun Cajun: spicy seasoned turkey, melted pepper jack cheese, and a salsa mayo garnished with tomato and onion and served warm. Keep it on your beer-goggled radar.
721 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Daily 10:30am-10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)