The kitchen at the Capitol Hill branch of the Other Coast Cafe stays open until midnight daily—and the sandwiches (chin-drippy, plump) make for a tasty barhop refuel. Especially of note is the Rajun Cajun: spicy seasoned turkey, melted pepper jack cheese, and a salsa mayo garnished with tomato and onion and served warm. Keep it on your beer-goggled radar.
721 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Daily 10:30am-10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August