The kitchen at the Capitol Hill branch of the Other Coast Cafe stays open until midnight daily—and the sandwiches (chin-drippy, plump) make for a tasty barhop refuel. Especially of note is the Rajun Cajun: spicy seasoned turkey, melted pepper jack cheese, and a salsa mayo garnished with tomato and onion and served warm. Keep it on your beer-goggled radar.
721 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Daily 10:30am-10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The New Seattle Breakfast
- An Entire Summer's Worth of Amazing Patios
- A Fiendish Conversation with the Lonely Forest's John Van Deusen
- Morning Fizz: Location by Average Income
- Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams Celebrate the Seahawks with Free NFL Kickoff Concert
- Seattle’s Best Seafood