The kitchen at the Capitol Hill branch of the Other Coast Cafe stays open until midnight daily—and the sandwiches (chin-drippy, plump) make for a tasty barhop refuel. Especially of note is the Rajun Cajun: spicy seasoned turkey, melted pepper jack cheese, and a salsa mayo garnished with tomato and onion and served warm. Keep it on your beer-goggled radar.
721 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Daily 10:30am-10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots