On the Fly
The grab-and-go offshoot of Flying Fish serves salads, sandwiches, and make-at-home meals to the booming South Lake Union crowd out of a deli case filled with frisky salads, soups, and a few of her restaurant's greatest hits. (For a fish specialist, this chef can fry up some chicken.) For the sweet teeth, there are cookies and pies, as well as wines for $18 and under. The bay shrimp salad baguette is flat-out awesome.
950 Thomas Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle