Oddfellows Cafe and Bar
The prowlers of Pike/Pine have taken to its all-day commissary with unmitigated glee, and why shouldn’t they? Oddfellows covers all waking hours (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night), with espresso and a lineup of house-baked pastries by morning, meadow-fresh salads and hearty soups and paninis by day, warming nouveau comfort food (short ribs on polenta, shephard’s pie) by night, and cocktails and wines and foamy pints whenever. Prices are recession-friendly, and the place itself exudes the kind of rumpled, been-here-forever comfort that is the stock-in-trade of owner, legendary Seattle bar-maker Linda Derschang. The food is still a work-in-progress, having endured a revolving door of chefs in its first few months—but if anyone’s complaining you can’t hear ‘em doing it. The place is deafening.
1525 10th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
Fri & Sat 8am–2am
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25