Oddfellows Cafe and Bar
The prowlers of Pike/Pine have taken to its all-day commissary with unmitigated glee, and why shouldn’t they? Oddfellows covers all waking hours (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night), with espresso and a lineup of house-baked pastries by morning, meadow-fresh salads and hearty soups and paninis by day, warming nouveau comfort food (short ribs on polenta, shephard’s pie) by night, and cocktails and wines and foamy pints whenever. Prices are recession-friendly, and the place itself exudes the kind of rumpled, been-here-forever comfort that is the stock-in-trade of owner, legendary Seattle bar-maker Linda Derschang. The food is still a work-in-progress, having endured a revolving door of chefs in its first few months—but if anyone’s complaining you can’t hear ‘em doing it. The place is deafening.
1525 10th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
Fri & Sat 8am–2am
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle Holiday Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé