Few are the seats and mighty the reputation of this tiny biscuit shop on the Ave, so come on a weekday or get here early on weekends and prepare for a line. The reason: crusty buttermilk biscuits that are terrific simply smeared with jam and sublime when bookending a sandwich of fried egg and goat cheese. Nook is essentially a temple of biscuit worship, adorning the fluffy pastries with artful toppings like spiced apple butter and maple creme fraiche, or a lavish pour of insanely sausageful gravy. (Take heart, vegetarians: they also offer butternut squash gravy.)
4754 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)