Few are the seats and mighty the reputation of this tiny biscuit shop on the Ave, so come on a weekday or get here early on weekends and prepare for a line. The reason: crusty buttermilk biscuits that are terrific simply smeared with jam and sublime when bookending a sandwich of fried egg and goat cheese. Nook is essentially a temple of biscuit worship, adorning the fluffy pastries with artful toppings like spiced apple butter and maple creme fraiche, or a lavish pour of insanely sausageful gravy. (Take heart, vegetarians: they also offer butternut squash gravy.)
4754 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)