Few are the seats and mighty the reputation of this tiny biscuit shop on the Ave, so come on a weekday or get here early on weekends and prepare for a line. The reason: crusty buttermilk biscuits that are terrific simply smeared with jam and sublime when bookending a sandwich of fried egg and goat cheese. Nook is essentially a temple of biscuit worship, adorning the fluffy pastries with artful toppings like spiced apple butter and maple creme fraiche, or a lavish pour of insanely sausageful gravy. (Take heart, vegetarians: they also offer butternut squash gravy.)
4754 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots