Few are the seats and mighty the reputation of this tiny biscuit shop on the Ave, so come on a weekday or get here early on weekends and prepare for a line. The reason: crusty buttermilk biscuits that are terrific simply smeared with jam and sublime when bookending a sandwich of fried egg and goat cheese. Nook is essentially a temple of biscuit worship, adorning the fluffy pastries with artful toppings like spiced apple butter and maple creme fraiche, or a lavish pour of insanely sausageful gravy. (Take heart, vegetarians: they also offer butternut squash gravy.)
4754 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen