The local biz where fast-service pie is uniformly priced at $6.28 debuts its fourth branch, this one on Capitol Hill. Graffiti from a local artist embellishes the interior.
519 Broadway East
Seattle, WA 98102
- Sun–Thu 11–10
Fri & Sat 11–11
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014