It’s several restaurants in one at foodie darling William Belickis’s visual extravaganza at the threshold of South Lake Union. Enjoy a cocktail and a nosh in some of the most intimate private rooms in town; several carefully crafted courses in the quietly elegant back dining room, the Jewel Box; or—our favorite—an order-off-the-menu dinner of herb-bright scallops or mushroom-topped squash soup with basil drizzle in what has come to feel like the fizziest urban bistro in town. Lunch and brunch, too.
2020 Westlake Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
- Sun–Thu 4pm–10pm
Fri & Sat 4pm–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014