It’s several restaurants in one at foodie darling William Belickis’s visual extravaganza at the threshold of South Lake Union. Enjoy a cocktail and a nosh in some of the most intimate private rooms in town; several carefully crafted courses in the quietly elegant back dining room, the Jewel Box; or—our favorite—an order-off-the-menu dinner of herb-bright scallops or mushroom-topped squash soup with basil drizzle in what has come to feel like the fizziest urban bistro in town. Lunch and brunch, too.
2020 Westlake Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
- Sun–Thu 4pm–10pm
Fri & Sat 4pm–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Monday Jolt: Three Losers and One Winner