The Mount Baker neighborhood has embraced the intimate light-drenched space with the wood-fired pizza oven, and why shouldn’t it? It’s just the kind of come-as-you-are-for-just-what-you-feel-like joint that raises community fellowship—and appetites. Mornings there’s egg dishes, buttery pastries, and plenty of Caffé Vita espresso, followed by counter-service pizzas, sandwiches, and salads all day. At dinner there’s table service for the same menu of simple Italian eats. Blue-ribbon toppings generally best crusts in the execution department, but that stops none of the families who cram the joint from toting their doggie bags across the street to Mount Baker Park.
3601 S McClellan St
Seattle, WA 98144
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle