The Mount Baker neighborhood has embraced the intimate light-drenched space with the wood-fired pizza oven, and why shouldn’t it? It’s just the kind of come-as-you-are-for-just-what-you-feel-like joint that raises community fellowship—and appetites. Mornings there’s egg dishes, buttery pastries, and plenty of Caffé Vita espresso, followed by counter-service pizzas, sandwiches, and salads all day. At dinner there’s table service for the same menu of simple Italian eats. Blue-ribbon toppings generally best crusts in the execution department, but that stops none of the families who cram the joint from toting their doggie bags across the street to Mount Baker Park.
3601 S McClellan St
Seattle, WA 98144
- Mon-Thurs 6:30am-10pm
Fri 6:30 am-11pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots