The Mount Baker neighborhood has embraced the intimate light-drenched space with the wood-fired pizza oven, and why shouldn’t it? It’s just the kind of come-as-you-are-for-just-what-you-feel-like joint that raises community fellowship—and appetites. Mornings there’s egg dishes, buttery pastries, and plenty of Caffé Vita espresso, followed by counter-service pizzas, sandwiches, and salads all day. At dinner there’s table service for the same menu of simple Italian eats. Blue-ribbon toppings generally best crusts in the execution department, but that stops none of the families who cram the joint from toting their doggie bags across the street to Mount Baker Park.
3601 S McClellan St
Seattle, WA 98144
- Mon-Thurs 6:30am-10pm
Fri 6:30 am-11pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: Obliviously
- This Week in Happy Hour: Fremont Edition
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 11–14