The Mount Baker neighborhood has embraced the intimate light-drenched space with the wood-fired pizza oven, and why shouldn’t it? It’s just the kind of come-as-you-are-for-just-what-you-feel-like joint that raises community fellowship—and appetites. Mornings there’s egg dishes, buttery pastries, and plenty of Caffé Vita espresso, followed by counter-service pizzas, sandwiches, and salads all day. At dinner there’s table service for the same menu of simple Italian eats. Blue-ribbon toppings generally best crusts in the execution department, but that stops none of the families who cram the joint from toting their doggie bags across the street to Mount Baker Park.
3601 S McClellan St
Seattle, WA 98144
- Mon-Thurs 6:30am-10pm
Fri 6:30 am-11pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray's Office Spends $26,460 on First-Year Travel
- Here's How Canlis Should Audition Its New Chef
- Morning Fizz: Airing TV Ads in Cities He Doesn't Represent
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear