The unofficial commissary of the financial district, this chophouse is handsome in the manliest of ways—from the noble burnished wood and brass appointments to the power steaks coming out of the kitchen. It’s the flagship of Consolidated Restaurants, a chain known for letting the diner set the agenda, so the Met delivers everything you expect and nothing you don’t: straightforward preparations of dependable beef, lots of single malt Scotches, seafood and pastas and salads for contrast, insider trading across tables (kid-ding!), even stock market postings in the lively bar.
820 Second Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Thu 11am-10pm; Fri 11am–10:30pm; Sat 4–11pm; Sun 4–9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots