A ramshackle White Center breakfast diner with flame-colored walls and, ahem, no website and no phone could not be any less in danger of falling off the map: Its peppery gravy on hash browns with sunny eggs—the Hangover—is just too damn good. So is everything else on this enormous menu. Oh yeah, it’s cash only, too. (Of course it is.)
9809 16th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98106
- Mon-Sat 8am-3pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips