A ramshackle White Center breakfast diner with flame-colored walls and, ahem, no website and no phone could not be any less in danger of falling off the map: Its peppery gravy on hash browns with sunny eggs—the Hangover—is just too damn good. So is everything else on this enormous menu. Oh yeah, it’s cash only, too. (Of course it is.)
9809 16th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98106
- Mon-Sat 8am-3pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."