A ramshackle White Center breakfast diner with flame-colored walls and, ahem, no website and no phone could not be any less in danger of falling off the map: Its peppery gravy on hash browns with sunny eggs—the Hangover—is just too damn good. So is everything else on this enormous menu. Oh yeah, it’s cash only, too. (Of course it is.)
9809 16th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98106
- Mon-Sat 8am-3pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer