A ramshackle White Center breakfast diner with flame-colored walls and, ahem, no website and no phone could not be any less in danger of falling off the map: Its peppery gravy on hash browns with sunny eggs—the Hangover—is just too damn good. So is everything else on this enormous menu. Oh yeah, it’s cash only, too. (Of course it is.)
9809 16th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98106
- Mon-Sat 8am-3pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)