The current crowd-pleaser of this unpretentious eatery is the new Pulled Pork burger: slow-roasted pork smothered in BBQ sauce and piled high on a kaiser bun.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
8929 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
- Mon–Fri 11:30–10; Sat & Sun 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day