The current crowd-pleaser of this unpretentious eatery is the new Pulled Pork burger: slow-roasted pork smothered in BBQ sauce and piled high on a kaiser bun.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
8929 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
- Mon–Fri 11:30–10; Sat & Sun 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"