The current crowd-pleaser of this unpretentious eatery is the new Pulled Pork burger: slow-roasted pork smothered in BBQ sauce and piled high on a kaiser bun.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
8929 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
- Mon–Fri 11:30–10; Sat & Sun 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)