The current crowd-pleaser of this unpretentious eatery is the new Pulled Pork burger: slow-roasted pork smothered in BBQ sauce and piled high on a kaiser bun.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
8929 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
- Mon–Fri 11:30–10; Sat & Sun 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips