Mama's Mexican Kitchen
The colorful decor of Mama’s warms up the corner of Second and Bell, rain or shine. Serving Seattle for three decades, the campy Mexican joint offers home-style fajitas, burritos, and more. There’s even an Elvis Room— the Blue Hawaii cocktail is a must as you revel in the velvety shrine to The King.
2234 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle