The colorful decor of Mama’s warms up the corner of Second and Bell, rain or shine. Serving Seattle for three decades, the campy Mexican joint offers home-style fajitas, burritos, and more. There’s even an Elvis Room— the Blue Hawaii cocktail is a must as you revel in the velvety shrine to The King.
2234 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon–Thu 11–10; Fri & Sat 11–11; Sun 11–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)