The colorful decor of Mama’s warms up the corner of Second and Bell, rain or shine. Serving Seattle for three decades, the campy Mexican joint offers home-style fajitas, burritos, and more. There’s even an Elvis Room— the Blue Hawaii cocktail is a must as you revel in the velvety shrine to The King.
2234 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon–Thu 11–10; Fri & Sat 11–11; Sun 11–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)