The colorful decor of Mama’s warms up the corner of Second and Bell, rain or shine. Serving Seattle for three decades, the campy Mexican joint offers home-style fajitas, burritos, and more. There’s even an Elvis Room— the Blue Hawaii cocktail is a must as you revel in the velvety shrine to The King.
2234 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon–Thu 11–10; Fri & Sat 11–11; Sun 11–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots