The colorful decor of Mama’s warms up the corner of Second and Bell, rain or shine. Serving Seattle for three decades, the campy Mexican joint offers home-style fajitas, burritos, and more. There’s even an Elvis Room— the Blue Hawaii cocktail is a must as you revel in the velvety shrine to The King.
2234 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon–Thu 11–10; Fri & Sat 11–11; Sun 11–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- Cantina Cuisine: Authentic Mexican Food on Capitol Hill