Thaiku, a Seattle staple, reopened its doors on Phinney Ridge at 6705 Greenwood Avenue North, after being displaced for over a year. A mini version of its celebrated apothecary bar, Fu Kun Wu (named one of the "Best Bars in America" by Esquire magazine in 2006 and 2011), reincarnates with it too.The beloved Thai restaurant, which operated on Ballard Avenue for nearly a decade, returns with an even more authentic experience of Thai cuisine based on original family recipes from Thailand, in addition to a selection of favorite dishes that are back by popular demand.
6705 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Sun noon-11pm; Mon-Thu 4-11; Fri 4-midnight; and Sat noon-midnight
Happy hour 4-6 daily.
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots