Thaiku, a Seattle staple, reopened its doors on Phinney Ridge at 6705 Greenwood Avenue North, after being displaced for over a year. A mini version of its celebrated apothecary bar, Fu Kun Wu (named one of the "Best Bars in America" by Esquire magazine in 2006 and 2011), reincarnates with it too.The beloved Thai restaurant, which operated on Ballard Avenue for nearly a decade, returns with an even more authentic experience of Thai cuisine based on original family recipes from Thailand, in addition to a selection of favorite dishes that are back by popular demand.
6705 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Sun noon-11pm; Mon-Thu 4-11; Fri 4-midnight; and Sat noon-midnight
Happy hour 4-6 daily.
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion