What was once the place in Fremont for outrageous oversize burger combos traded up in polish but down in soul when it relocated into shiny corporate digs in the sure-thing South Lake Union neighborhood. But the old verve lives on in items like the blue-cheese burger, enlivened with gorgonzola sauce and balsamic onions. Sure, it’s a place that will invite you to consider the Big Questions—does the world really need a 10-layer, five-inch mountain of beef with honey-cured bacon and melted American cheese?—but perfectly crisped tater tots and a world of burger choices compensate.
1253 Thomas Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- 11–11 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Where to Camp 2014: From Backpacking to Glamping
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- This Week in Happy Hour: Fish Tacos Edition
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do