What was once the place in Fremont for outrageous oversize burger combos traded up in polish but down in soul when it relocated into shiny corporate digs in the sure-thing South Lake Union neighborhood. But the old verve lives on in items like the blue-cheese burger, enlivened with gorgonzola sauce and balsamic onions. Sure, it’s a place that will invite you to consider the Big Questions—does the world really need a 10-layer, five-inch mountain of beef with honey-cured bacon and melted American cheese?—but perfectly crisped tater tots and a world of burger choices compensate.
1253 Thomas Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- 11–11 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)