What was once the place in Fremont for outrageous oversize burger combos traded up in polish but down in soul when it relocated into shiny corporate digs in the sure-thing South Lake Union neighborhood. But the old verve lives on in items like the blue-cheese burger, enlivened with gorgonzola sauce and balsamic onions. Sure, it’s a place that will invite you to consider the Big Questions—does the world really need a 10-layer, five-inch mountain of beef with honey-cured bacon and melted American cheese?—but perfectly crisped tater tots and a world of burger choices compensate.
1253 Thomas Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- 11–11 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21