The next time some fine young Eastern European backpacker asks you to direct him to a hip area of town, steer him up Capitol Hill to Linda’s. Twenty- and thirtysomethings hang out under the stuffed buffalo head at the bar, out on the back deck, or near the jukebox where they queue up Johnny Cash songs. It’s a see-and-be-seen scene, but not an impenetrable one, and particularly laudable by weekend daylight, when recovering revelers take down omelets, Bloody Marys, and pitchers of mimosas as fast as servers can bring them.
707 E Pine St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am; Sat & Sun 11pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."