Ditch Starbucks for a day and remember how coffee houses used to be: Baristas use a vintage cast-iron roaster to make a flavorful cup o’Joe at this decade-old coffee shop in Fremont.
400 N 43rd St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Fri 6am–7pm
Sat & Sun 6:30am–7pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots