Ditch Starbucks for a day and remember how coffee houses used to be: Baristas use a vintage cast-iron roaster to make a flavorful cup o’Joe at this decade-old coffee shop in Fremont.
400 N 43rd St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Fri 6am–7pm
Sat & Sun 6:30am–7pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"