Le Reve Bakery and Cafe
Queen Anners don’t come here to work (no Wi-Fi, really?), but rather to laze away the morning with The New York Times and velvety cappuccinos. And why rush, when such a splendid array of danishes, cinnamon twists, and pain au chocolat—so big and rich it takes two to eat one—beckons.
1805 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 13–16
- Morning Fizz: Breaking Apart for the First Time
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Five Dinner Series to Put on the Calendar
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle