A lakeside restaurant at Carillon Point, with a Franco-corporate sheen and sweeping views over the marina, Le Grand Bistro aims for business and family markets. All the bistro chestnuts are here—coq au vin, moules frites, bouillabaisse—but rarely dazzling, as in the case of a tough steak-frites (with perfect fries, done in peanut oil) and a duck salad whose disparate foodie elements didn’t cohere. Finishing with rum creme brulee is a really great idea: it’s swoony.
2220 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Mon–Thu 11:30–10:00
Sat & Sun 10:30–9:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle Holiday Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé