A lakeside restaurant at Carillon Point, with a Franco-corporate sheen and sweeping views over the marina, Le Grand Bistro aims for business and family markets. All the bistro chestnuts are here—coq au vin, moules frites, bouillabaisse—but rarely dazzling, as in the case of a tough steak-frites (with perfect fries, done in peanut oil) and a duck salad whose disparate foodie elements didn’t cohere. Finishing with rum creme brulee is a really great idea: it’s swoony.
2220 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Mon–Thu 11:30–10:00
Sat & Sun 10:30–9:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips