A lakeside restaurant at Carillon Point, with a Franco-corporate sheen and sweeping views over the marina, Le Grand Bistro aims for business and family markets. All the bistro chestnuts are here—coq au vin, moules frites, bouillabaisse—but rarely dazzling, as in the case of a tough steak-frites (with perfect fries, done in peanut oil) and a duck salad whose disparate foodie elements didn’t cohere. Finishing with rum creme brulee is a really great idea: it’s swoony.
2220 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Mon–Thu 11:30–10:00
Sat & Sun 10:30–9:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)