A lakeside restaurant at Carillon Point, with a Franco-corporate sheen and sweeping views over the marina, Le Grand Bistro aims for business and family markets. All the bistro chestnuts are here—coq au vin, moules frites, bouillabaisse—but rarely dazzling, as in the case of a tough steak-frites (with perfect fries, done in peanut oil) and a duck salad whose disparate foodie elements didn’t cohere. Finishing with rum creme brulee is a really great idea: it’s swoony.
2220 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Mon–Thu 11:30–10:00
Sat & Sun 10:30–9:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."