A Seattle treasure, poetically situated in Post Alley, with soccer on the telly and single-malts galore. The menu holds the usual Irish suspects.
1916 Post Alley
Seattle, WA 98101
- 11:30am–2am Every Day
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)