Food and drink is themed based on Broadway theater, and on sunny days is the perfect place to people watch in one of Capitol Hill’s most eclectic neighborhoods.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
300 Broadway E
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sun–Thu 8am–10pm; Fri & Sat 8am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- An Eater’s Guide to the Malls
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Behind the Scenes: Seattle Designer Reina Acab of Le Notre
- Morning Fizz: Two Deputy Mayors
- Morning Fizz: Future Salaries