The fourth high-end steakhouse in downtown Bellevue is Bravern elegant—from the piano bar to the classy wall of windows overlooking the Cascades—and yes, that eight-ounce Kobe filet mignon does cost $130. But the place also enshrines the big, populist flavors of mesquite-grilled beef (cooked precisely, with a whisper of crust) and Kurobota bacon (tempura-fried!) and big, cheesy sides. All this richness doesn't come cheap, of course, but at lunch the place shape-shifts to genuinely affordable. Lunch or dinner, you'll want to get good and private with your dessert.
11111 NE Eighth St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2:30, 5:00–10:00; Fri 11:30–2:30, 5:00–11; Sat 5:00–11:00; Sun 5:00–9:00
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- An Eater’s Guide to the Malls
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Murray Announces More Top Hires
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Behind the Scenes: Seattle Designer Reina Acab of Le Notre
- Four Observations About Today's Murray Announcement