The fourth high-end steakhouse in downtown Bellevue is Bravern elegant—from the piano bar to the classy wall of windows overlooking the Cascades—and yes, that eight-ounce Kobe filet mignon does cost $130. But the place also enshrines the big, populist flavors of mesquite-grilled beef (cooked precisely, with a whisper of crust) and Kurobota bacon (tempura-fried!) and big, cheesy sides. All this richness doesn't come cheap, of course, but at lunch the place shape-shifts to genuinely affordable. Lunch or dinner, you'll want to get good and private with your dessert.
11111 NE Eighth St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2:30, 5:00–10:00; Fri 11:30–2:30, 5:00–11; Sat 5:00–11:00; Sun 5:00–9:00
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)