The fourth high-end steakhouse in downtown Bellevue is Bravern elegant—from the piano bar to the classy wall of windows overlooking the Cascades—and yes, that eight-ounce Kobe filet mignon does cost $130. But the place also enshrines the big, populist flavors of mesquite-grilled beef (cooked precisely, with a whisper of crust) and Kurobota bacon (tempura-fried!) and big, cheesy sides. All this richness doesn't come cheap, of course, but at lunch the place shape-shifts to genuinely affordable. Lunch or dinner, you'll want to get good and private with your dessert.
11111 NE Eighth St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2:30, 5:00–10:00; Fri 11:30–2:30, 5:00–11; Sat 5:00–11:00; Sun 5:00–9:00
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day