If we can agree that Seattle is no mecca for the Chinese small-plates-on-rolling-carts breakfast feast known as dim sum, the grimy and insanely popular Jade Garden is the best of the lot, running 40-minute lines most weekends. The reason? A huge selection, from standards like fluffy barbecue pork buns and uncommonly flavorful pan-fried daikon radish cakes to exotics like chicken feet, arriving steaming hot where hot is warranted. (Psst: Arrive before 10:30am and you won’t wait.)
424 Seventh Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon-Sun 9am-3am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."