If we can agree that Seattle is no mecca for the Chinese small-plates-on-rolling-carts breakfast feast known as dim sum, the grimy and insanely popular Jade Garden is the best of the lot, running 40-minute lines most weekends. The reason? A huge selection, from standards like fluffy barbecue pork buns and uncommonly flavorful pan-fried daikon radish cakes to exotics like chicken feet, arriving steaming hot where hot is warranted. (Psst: Arrive before 10:30am and you won’t wait.)
424 Seventh Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle Holiday Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé