If we can agree that Seattle is no mecca for the Chinese small-plates-on-rolling-carts breakfast feast known as dim sum, the grimy and insanely popular Jade Garden is the best of the lot, running 40-minute lines most weekends. The reason? A huge selection, from standards like fluffy barbecue pork buns and uncommonly flavorful pan-fried daikon radish cakes to exotics like chicken feet, arriving steaming hot where hot is warranted. (Psst: Arrive before 10:30am and you won’t wait.)
424 Seventh Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon-Sun 9am-3am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)