It does not get more old-time Seattle than any of the joints spun off of Ivar Haglund’s fishy empire. You can’t go wrong with the bacony chowder or the fish and chips.
1520 41st St
Everett, WA 98203
- Mon–Thu 11–10
Fri & Sat 11–11
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die