It does not get more old-time Seattle than any of the joints spun off of Ivar Haglund’s fishy empire. You can’t go wrong with the bacony chowder or the fish and chips.
1520 41st St
Everett, WA 98203
- Mon–Thu 11–10
Fri & Sat 11–11
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor