It does not get more old-time Seattle than any of the joints spun off of Ivar Haglund’s fishy empire. You can’t go wrong with the bacony chowder or the fish and chips.
1520 41st St
Everett, WA 98203
- Mon–Thu 11–10
Fri & Sat 11–11
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- This Week In Restaurant News: Big Names, Big News
- Pedestrian Chronicles: Building Bell Street Park
- Best Places to Work in Seattle 2013: The List
- Kurt Timmermeister Is Opening a Shop on Capitol Hill