It does not get more old-time Seattle than any of the joints spun off of Ivar Haglund’s fishy empire. You can’t go wrong with the bacony chowder or the fish and chips.
710 Front St
Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Mon–Thu 11–10
Fri & Sat 11–11
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014