It does not get more old-time Seattle than any of the joints spun off of Ivar Haglund’s fishy empire. You can’t go wrong with the bacony chowder or the fish and chips.
710 Front St
Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Mon–Thu 11–10
Fri & Sat 11–11
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen