It’s a pop-up pastaria, lunch only, inside Procopio Gelato on the Pike Hillclimb linking Pike Place Market to the Waterfront. Veteran chef-about-town Mike Easton (Bizzaro, Lecosho) churns out a handful of $9 hand-made pasta plates daily, and if you brought cash (no cards) and plan to stay and sit (no take-out), you’ll enjoy the fruits of his labor. You might happen upon a salty ramp-cashew angel hair plate, a maccherone with chorizo and paprika marinara, or a cavatelli with drunken tomato cream sauce—whatever the chef/waterboy/dishwasher Easton felt inspired to create that day. Good Seattle fun.
217 James Street
Seattle, WA 98104
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 13–16
- Morning Fizz: Breaking Apart for the First Time
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Five Dinner Series to Put on the Calendar
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle