It’s a pop-up pastaria, lunch only. Veteran chef-about-town Mike Easton (Bizzaro, Lecosho) churns out a handful of hand-made pasta plates daily, and if you brought cash (no cards) and plan to stay and sit (no take-out), you’ll enjoy the fruits of his labor. You might happen upon a salty ramp-cashew angel hair plate, a maccherone with chorizo and paprika marinara, or a cavatelli with drunken tomato cream sauce—whatever the chef/waterboy/dishwasher Easton felt inspired to create that day. Good Seattle fun.
217 James Street
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 11am–3pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."