This romantic underground Italian restaurant in Pike Place Market is really best as a bar, boasting one of the city’s best daily happy hours, along with the legendary David Nelson (formerly of Tavern Law, Spur) doing the mixing. Try a Negroni before dinner, an Armagnac after.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the Eat and Drink section.
93 Pike St, Ste A
Seattle, WA 98101
- Sun–Thu 5–midnight
Fri & Sat 5–1am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014