This romantic underground Italian restaurant in Pike Place Market is really best as a bar, boasting one of the city’s best daily happy hours, along with the legendary David Nelson (formerly of Tavern Law, Spur) doing the mixing. Try a Negroni before dinner, an Armagnac after.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the Eat and Drink section.
93 Pike St, Ste A
Seattle, WA 98101
- Sun–Thu 5–midnight
Fri & Sat 5–1am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Seafood Road Trips
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do