This romantic underground Italian restaurant in Pike Place Market is really best as a bar, boasting one of the city’s best daily happy hours, along with the legendary David Nelson (formerly of Tavern Law, Spur) doing the mixing. Try a Negroni before dinner, an Armagnac after.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the Eat and Drink section.
93 Pike St, Ste A
Seattle, WA 98101
Fri & Sat 5–1am
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle