A Fremont neighborhood haunt featuring frisky global dinner plates and a weekend brunch people design their weekends around, featuring stuff like short rib Benedict with truffled hollandaise and a biscuit to make you weep.
3601 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Sun 4pm–close; Sat & Sun 10–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: Obliviously
- This Week in Happy Hour: Fremont Edition
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 11–14