A Fremont neighborhood haunt featuring frisky global dinner plates and a weekend brunch people design their weekends around, featuring stuff like short rib Benedict with truffled hollandaise and a biscuit to make you weep.
3601 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Sun 4pm–close; Sat & Sun 10–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale