A Fremont neighborhood haunt featuring frisky global dinner plates and a weekend brunch people design their weekends around, featuring stuff like short rib Benedict with truffled hollandaise and a biscuit to make you weep.
3601 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Sun 4pm–close; Sat & Sun 10–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Seafood Road Trips
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do