A Fremont neighborhood haunt featuring frisky global dinner plates and a weekend brunch people design their weekends around, featuring stuff like short rib Benedict with truffled hollandaise and a biscuit to make you weep.
3601 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Sun 4pm–close; Sat & Sun 10–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)