A Fremont neighborhood haunt featuring frisky global dinner plates and a weekend brunch people design their weekends around, featuring stuff like short rib Benedict with truffled hollandaise and a biscuit to make you weep.
3601 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Sun 4pm–close; Sat & Sun 10–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo