Biting into a Honey Hole sandwich feels kind of like what you see on those juicy burger commercials. You know, it’s a little obscene—special sauce dribbling down your chin, as a look of pure ecstasy spreads across your face mid-bite. The little sandwich shop knows how to turn a simple lunch item into a dinner spectacle: The smoke-flavored shaved meats are layered between pesto spreads and fresh vegetables, combined with the melted provolone cheese, and packed into a flaky, warm roll. All in a jolly alt dive along the Pike/Pine corridor.
703 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Thu & Sun 11am–midnight
Fri & Sat 11am–1am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion