Josh Henderson of Seattle’s Skillet fame set out to colonize Woodinville, which he has done with a roadhouse situated smack in its adult-beverage epicenter—just a cork’s-pop from Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, the Redhook Brewery compound, the luxury Herbfarm–Willows Inn–Barking Frog trifecta, and the boutique distillery Woodinville Whiskey. Though early menus and decor lack focus—ditch the minors so as to dine in the cozier tavern side—Hollywood Tavern is at its best filling a more downmarket niche, with upscale Americana pub grub (a Dick’s-like burger with housemade American cheese, truly killer salads) and plenty of cocktails from the still next door.
14508 Woodinville Redmond Rd NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
- Daily: 11am- 11pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers