Josh Henderson of Seattle’s Skillet fame set out to colonize Woodinville, which he has done with a roadhouse situated smack in its adult-beverage epicenter—just a cork’s-pop from Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, the Redhook Brewery compound, the luxury Herbfarm–Willows Inn–Barking Frog trifecta, and the boutique distillery Woodinville Whiskey. Though early menus and decor lack focus—ditch the minors so as to dine in the cozier tavern side—Hollywood Tavern is at its best filling a more downmarket niche, with upscale Americana pub grub (a Dick’s-like burger with housemade American cheese, truly killer salads) and plenty of cocktails from the still next door.
14508 Woodinville Redmond Rd NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
- Daily: 11am- 11pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor