The long communal tables make it easy to meet new friends at Grim’s, and the grilled cheese sandwiches are a perfect way to soak up beer (served in mason jars). For a more intimate conversation, head upstairs—where the walls are lined with jars of butterflies.
1512 11th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 3–midnight
Sat & Sun 10am–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014