The long communal tables make it easy to meet new friends at Grim’s, and the grilled cheese sandwiches are a perfect way to soak up beer (served in mason jars). For a more intimate conversation, head upstairs—where the walls are lined with jars of butterflies.
1512 11th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 3–midnight
Sat & Sun 10am–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die