The doughnut sensation of the decade just might be this little sleeper from Mill Creek, which nurtures expansion plans for the region. Thank heavens for that, as Frost makes some of the very best doughnuts we’ve ever tried (if Seattle Met’s taste test is to be believed, that is: Frost swept both our first- and our second-place categories for its Salt Caramel Old Fashioned and Smoky Bacon Maple Bar, respectively.) Clearly, the place has the sweet-savory balance thing down—but that’s not the only thing they do right. One bite of the simple raised glazed proves that. (FYI: the Smoky Bacon Maple Bars sell out fast.)
15421 Main St, Ste. H102
Mill Creek, WA 98012
- Mon–Fri 6am–8pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen