The doughnut sensation of the decade just might be this little sleeper from Mill Creek, which nurtures expansion plans for the region. Thank heavens for that, as Frost makes some of the very best doughnuts we’ve ever tried (if Seattle Met’s taste test is to be believed, that is: Frost swept both our first- and our second-place categories for its Salt Caramel Old Fashioned and Smoky Bacon Maple Bar, respectively.) Clearly, the place has the sweet-savory balance thing down—but that’s not the only thing they do right. One bite of the simple raised glazed proves that. (FYI: the Smoky Bacon Maple Bars sell out fast.)
15421 Main St, Ste. H102
Mill Creek, WA 98012
- Mon–Fri 6am–8pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo