With its endearing blend of decor both quirky (plywood walls) and glam (velvet settees, tufted white leather barstools), Frank's levels a broad wink at its cocktail-swilling, oyster-slurping, steak-knifing clientele—and they love him right back. Because really, who wouldn't love fried oysters or creamy goat cheese deviled eggs or copiously buttered lobster rolls—all preludes to big New York steaks, perhaps, or succulent pork chops with pear salad and celery root puree? Yep, the retro food is winking at you, too, but it's executed with such respect (and served with such terrific bubbly and cocktails) there's simply no way to dismiss the place. Desserts run to exceptional creamy things, particularly a banana split with housemade ice creams and brÌÈleed bananas.
2616 NE 55th St
Seattle, WA 98105
- Tue–Sat 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: Obliviously
- This Week in Happy Hour: Fremont Edition
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 11–14