Fonté Cafe and Wine Bar
Jason Wilson of Crush is in charge of food, Dismas Smith, who owned shuttered Stickman Coffee in Fremont, is the lead sommelier, and in charge of wine is Tysan Dutta, who left The Herbfarm for this project.
Drip coffee comes from Fonte’s Special Selection menu and coffee freaks can indulge in cuppings—the coffee equivelent of a wine flight—and learn to contrast origins and roasting methods. On hand are 12 wines by the glass and 21 bottles (including, at the high end, ’82 and ’86 Pichons, oh my). Hale’s seasonals will rotate on tap along with two other further-away beers.
1321 First Ave #A30
Seattle, WA 98101
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle Holiday Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé