Jason Wilson of Crush is in charge of food, Dismas Smith, who owned shuttered Stickman Coffee in Fremont, is the lead sommelier, and in charge of wine is Tysan Dutta, who left The Herbfarm for this project.
Drip coffee comes from Fonte’s Special Selection menu and coffee freaks can indulge in cuppings—the coffee equivelent of a wine flight—and learn to contrast origins and roasting methods. On hand are 12 wines by the glass and 21 bottles (including, at the high end, ’82 and ’86 Pichons, oh my). Hale’s seasonals will rotate on tap along with two other further-away beers.
1321 First Ave #A30
Seattle, WA 98101
- Daily. 7am-7pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City