Jason Wilson of Crush is in charge of food, Dismas Smith, who owned shuttered Stickman Coffee in Fremont, is the lead sommelier, and in charge of wine is Tysan Dutta, who left The Herbfarm for this project.
Drip coffee comes from Fonte’s Special Selection menu and coffee freaks can indulge in cuppings—the coffee equivelent of a wine flight—and learn to contrast origins and roasting methods. On hand are 12 wines by the glass and 21 bottles (including, at the high end, ’82 and ’86 Pichons, oh my). Hale’s seasonals will rotate on tap along with two other further-away beers.
1321 First Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- Daily 7-9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers