Jason Wilson of Crush is in charge of food, Dismas Smith, who owned shuttered Stickman Coffee in Fremont, is the lead sommelier, and in charge of wine is Tysan Dutta, who left The Herbfarm for this project.
Drip coffee comes from Fonte’s Special Selection menu and coffee freaks can indulge in cuppings—the coffee equivelent of a wine flight—and learn to contrast origins and roasting methods. On hand are 12 wines by the glass and 21 bottles (including, at the high end, ’82 and ’86 Pichons, oh my). Hale’s seasonals will rotate on tap along with two other further-away beers.
1321 First Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- Daily 7-9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Seafood Road Trips
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do