Five Point Café
Tots (as in tater) and tacos can be found at this dive bar open to the public 24/7. Yes, that’s right, this bar is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with breakfast served every one of ‘em. That’s a long time to maintain pitch-perfect surliness—but damn if these good folks don’t have it down. (And check out the men’s room: the Five Point features the best view from a urinal in town.)
415 Cedar St.
Seattle, WA 98121
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Burgess News: Who Does It Help? Who Does It Hurt?
- Friday Jolt: Burgess Withdraws from Mayor's Race
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: 46th District Endorses Murray, Steinbrueck
- Isn't It Weird That
- Campaign Fizz: Burgess Fires Consultant