Five Point Café
Tots (as in tater) and tacos can be found at this dive bar open to the public 24/7. Yes, that’s right, this bar is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with breakfast served every one of ‘em. That’s a long time to maintain pitch-perfect surliness—but damn if these good folks don’t have it down. (And check out the men’s room: the Five Point features the best view from a urinal in town.)
415 Cedar St.
Seattle, WA 98121
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25