Tots (as in tater) and tacos can be found at this dive bar open to the public 24/7. Yes, that’s right, this bar is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with breakfast served every one of ‘em. That’s a long time to maintain pitch-perfect surliness—but damn if these good folks don’t have it down. (And check out the men’s room: the Five Point features the best view from a urinal in town.)
415 Cedar St.
Seattle, WA 98121
- 24 hours a day; 7 days a week
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014