Walk into this glossy downtown Bellevue bistro and find a well-oiled machine in full thrum, as dozens of sure-footed servers dance out beautiful renditions of that dazzling cultural hybrid known as Taiwanese cuisine—lots of pork, lots of dumplings, lots of fermented stuff, lots of fried stuff, lots of five-spice, lots of shellfish. Lots of satisfied sighs from stylish young Taiwanese on dates. Don’t miss the rich, authentic beef noodle soup or the dreamy pork "burger," featuring fatty morsels of marinated pork with cilantro and peanuts and hot-and-sweet sauces inside a pale, sweet moon of a bun. Alas, the love of fermentation here does not extend to adult beverages.
1075 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Tue-Sun 11:30-3; Tue-Thu & Sun 5-9; Fri & Sat 5-10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips