Walk into this glossy downtown Bellevue bistro and find a well-oiled machine in full thrum, as dozens of sure-footed servers dance out beautiful renditions of that dazzling cultural hybrid known as Taiwanese cuisine—lots of pork, lots of dumplings, lots of fermented stuff, lots of fried stuff, lots of five-spice, lots of shellfish. Lots of satisfied sighs from stylish young Taiwanese on dates. Don’t miss the rich, authentic beef noodle soup or the dreamy pork "burger," featuring fatty morsels of marinated pork with cilantro and peanuts and hot-and-sweet sauces inside a pale, sweet moon of a bun. Alas, the love of fermentation here does not extend to adult beverages.
1075 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Tue-Sun 11:30-3; Tue-Thu & Sun 5-9; Fri & Sat 5-10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray's Office Spends $26,460 on First-Year Travel
- Here's How Canlis Should Audition Its New Chef
- Morning Fizz: Airing TV Ads in Cities He Doesn't Represent
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear