Bite beyond the crust, and you’ll find the true difference between Eltana’s bagels and most Seattle joints’ is the texture. Chewier and denser (a result of hand-rolling, which develops the gluten) with a slightly sweet layer underneath heaps of seeds, it’s a true Montreal-style bagel. The decided Eastern Mediterranean leaning in toppings completes the sense that you are not in Seattle anymore, in this high-ceilinged Pike/Pine pitstop.
1538 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sun–Wed 6am–4pm; Thu–Sat 6am–230am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die