Bite beyond the crust, and you’ll find the true difference between Eltana’s bagels and most Seattle joints’ is the texture. Chewier and denser (a result of hand-rolling, which develops the gluten) with a slightly sweet layer underneath heaps of seeds, it’s a true Montreal-style bagel. The decided Eastern Mediterranean leaning in toppings completes the sense that you are not in Seattle anymore, in this high-ceilinged Pike/Pine pitstop.
1538 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sun–Wed 6am–4pm; Thu–Sat 6am–230am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)