Bite beyond the crust, and you’ll find the true difference between Eltana’s bagels and most Seattle joints’ is the texture. Chewier and denser (a result of hand-rolling, which develops the gluten) with a slightly sweet layer underneath heaps of seeds, it’s a true Montreal-style bagel. The decided Eastern Mediterranean leaning in toppings completes the sense that you are not in Seattle anymore, in this high-ceilinged Pike/Pine pitstop.
1538 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sun–Wed 6am–4pm; Thu–Sat 6am–230am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen