Bite beyond the crust, and you’ll find the true difference between Eltana’s bagels and most Seattle joints’ is the texture. Chewier and denser (a result of hand-rolling, which develops the gluten) with a slightly sweet layer underneath heaps of seeds, it’s a true Montreal-style bagel. The decided Eastern Mediterranean leaning in toppings completes the sense that you are not in Seattle anymore, in this high-ceilinged Pike/Pine pitstop.
1538 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sun–Wed 6am–4pm; Thu–Sat 6am–230am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor