Elliott's Oyster House
It’s the stereotypically perfect Seattle location—dockside, screeching gulls, the smell of creosote and fried fish—with viewy outdoor pier tables in summer, so three trillion Seattle tourists leave our fair city thinking Seattle’s all about mediocre seafood served in corporate chain restaurants. What locals know, however, is that lurking beneath Elliott’s touristy exterior is the soul of a truly great oyster house. Off its 21-foot oyster bar some 30 varieties of fresh, variously local oysters are available daily—Seattle’s best selection, respectfully treated.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the Eat and Drink section.
1201 Alaskan Way # 101
Seattle, WA 98101
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25