Elemental Wood-Fired Pizza
The creators of Japanese-made-accessible Blue-C Sushi and Boom Noodle give us the crowd-pleasing Elemental, a slammed and shiny joint bringing fire-bubbled, thin-but-pillowy-crusted pizza to the hordes of U Village. We’d like a bit more oil on the crusts. We like that pies this ambitious have come to the heart of familyville—check the pizza tossers! And we really like the caprese salads, the BBQ-pulled-pork pie, and the brightly bitter sausage-rapini topping.
2630 NE University Village
Seattle, WA 98105
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle