The creators of Japanese-made-accessible Blue-C Sushi and Boom Noodle give us the crowd-pleasing Elemental, a slammed and shiny joint bringing fire-bubbled, thin-but-pillowy-crusted pizza to the hordes of U Village. We’d like a bit more oil on the crusts. We like that pies this ambitious have come to the heart of familyville—check the pizza tossers! And we really like the caprese salads, the BBQ-pulled-pork pie, and the brightly bitter sausage-rapini topping.
2630 NE University Village
Seattle, WA 98105
- Mon-Thu 11-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City