The creators of Japanese-made-accessible Blue-C Sushi and Boom Noodle give us the crowd-pleasing Elemental, a slammed and shiny joint bringing fire-bubbled, thin-but-pillowy-crusted pizza to the hordes of U Village. We’d like a bit more oil on the crusts. We like that pies this ambitious have come to the heart of familyville—check the pizza tossers! And we really like the caprese salads, the BBQ-pulled-pork pie, and the brightly bitter sausage-rapini topping.
2630 NE University Village
Seattle, WA 98105
- Mon-Thu 11-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale