The creators of Japanese-made-accessible Blue-C Sushi and Boom Noodle give us the crowd-pleasing Elemental, a slammed and shiny joint bringing fire-bubbled, thin-but-pillowy-crusted pizza to the hordes of U Village. We’d like a bit more oil on the crusts. We like that pies this ambitious have come to the heart of familyville—check the pizza tossers! And we really like the caprese salads, the BBQ-pulled-pork pie, and the brightly bitter sausage-rapini topping.
2630 NE University Village
Seattle, WA 98105
- Mon-Thu 11-9pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)