The new Pioneer Square sandwichery on 1st Ave S is located in in the storefront where Longhorn BBQ used to serve up its salted meaty wares. As soon as you enter Delicatus, you are confronted with two long chalkboards, each has a list of sandwiches whose names reference bits of Seattle history and lore.
103 1st Ave S
Seattlew, WA 98104
- Mon–Thu11:30am–9pm; Fri & Sat 11:30am–10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)