The new Pioneer Square sandwichery on 1st Ave S is located in in the storefront where Longhorn BBQ used to serve up its salted meaty wares. As soon as you enter Delicatus, you are confronted with two long chalkboards, each has a list of sandwiches whose names reference bits of Seattle history and lore.
103 1st Ave S
Seattlew, WA 98104
- Mon–Thu11:30am–9pm; Fri & Sat 11:30am–10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"