The new Pioneer Square sandwichery on 1st Ave S is located in in the storefront where Longhorn BBQ used to serve up its salted meaty wares. As soon as you enter Delicatus, you are confronted with two long chalkboards, each has a list of sandwiches whose names reference bits of Seattle history and lore.
103 1st Ave S
Seattlew, WA 98104
- Mon–Thu11:30am–9pm; Fri & Sat 11:30am–10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21