The new Pioneer Square sandwichery on 1st Ave S is located in in the storefront where Longhorn BBQ used to serve up its salted meaty wares. As soon as you enter Delicatus, you are confronted with two long chalkboards, each has a list of sandwiches whose names reference bits of Seattle history and lore.
103 1st Ave S
Seattlew, WA 98104
- Mon–Thu11:30am–9pm; Fri & Sat 11:30am–10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen