This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
809 Fairview Pl N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Mon 5–9; Tue–Thu 5–10; Fri & Sat 5–11; Sun 5–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots